Recent Blog Features

Happy Valentines Day! It has already been a pretty sweet week so far - sold my first Etsy item, have had a couple blog features, and today marks 5 years since the day I first met my husband (yes, on Valentines Day). Mainly though, I'm here to share the blog love I've recently received.

DIY Burlap Vases from Starbucks Frappuccino Bottles

Pin It

Amy at One Artsy Mama, an avid Starbucks lover, named my burlap vases in her Top Ten Thursday thanks to my Shine of Fridays link-up.

Rachel from Reduce, Reuse, Upcycle also featured the "mini vase" project project this week.

 

The Big Living Room Reveal

Pin It

Over at Handy Man, Crafty Woman, my living room remodel was featured in the Wicked Awesome Wednesday link party #97.


The Ugly Bookshelf Makeover

Pin It

Not necessarily a feature, but Jacki at Decor You Adore gave a shout out to my ugly bookshelf makeover as inspiration for using the neutral Allen Roth spanish tile wallpaper for her desk makeover.

I am so appreciative for all the love, and thank you ladies for the features. Cheers for more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We love comments and kudos!

Popular Posts