PYRC #26: Avocado Chicken Salad

If you're like me and you can't say no to chicken salad, then I'm sure you'll appreciate this avocado twist. I was lucky enough to whip up a personal sized serving for lunch using some leftover shredded chicken from my avocado enchiladas.

Pin It

Because I love traditional chicken salad so much, I doubted this rendition, but actually, I was pleasantly surprised by the flavorful result. For a healthier alternative to a mayo-based chicken salad, avocado gets an A+.

My Ingredients:
  • 1 cup shredded chicken
  • 1 avocado
  • Dollop of mayo
  • Dollop of spicy mustard
  • Green onion
  • Pecans
  • Lime juice
  • Seasonings to taste (Tony's, pepper)
  • Cilantro (Oooops, forgot to use this)

Directions: Mix all the ingredients together and season to taste.

Serving size: 1

Becoming Betty, the recipe source, may better guide you in measurements, if needed. Have fun with this twist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We love comments and kudos!

Popular Posts