Baby Livingston has Arrived!

Remember the baby shower we threw for my sweet cousin Brooke in June? Well, her due date came (and went), and I can now officially say that we've added a new member to the family... and it's a boy!!!


After a few days of anticipation waiting to visit this bundle of joy (born on Monday, July 30), we were finally able to meet him last Thursday.

 

Precious, right? I'm pretty sure he's perfect, and my pictures do not even do him justice. I could have held him all night and maybe even taken him home with me :).... But no, Mom, that does not mean we are ready for one of our own!

Another reason I was eager to visit, aside from meeting baby Jameson for the first time, was to finish the Luke 2:40 scripture I painted for his room - upon request, of course!



Pin It

Since Brooke and Justin decided to keep the baby's sex a surprise, we planned to wait until the baby was born to add the final word of the verse - him or her.


But of course I carpooled with Jeff to their house and completely left all of my paint supplies in my car. I guess I will just have to pay baby Jameson another visit soon so I can complete the finishing touch!

As far as the baby's room, no surprise, it is adorable, decorated with chic blues, grays and whites.


There are so many thoughtful details laced throughout, but I'll wait to share those until I'm able to share the finished art piece. Stayed tuned for more! I think you'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We love comments and kudos!

Popular Posts