Caesar Potato Salad Recipe

Not everyone loves classic potato salad, and for those of you who don't, I'm introducing the mayo alternative, Caesar potato salad.


My introduction to it was from my sister-in-law. I can't recall if she masterminded the concoction herself or inherited it from elsewhere, but either way, it finally found its way to my kitchen.


Ingredients
  • 3 lb red potatoes
  • 3/4 c shredded parmesan
  • 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
  • 1/2 lemon, squeezed
  • 1 1/2 cup Ken's creamy Caesar dressing
  • Pepper and salt to taste
Directions
  • Boil potatoes until they’re soft, then let cool
  • Coarsely chop the potatoes
  • Mix in additional ingredients
  • Rest in refrigerator before serving

Linking to: Showcase Your Talent Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We love comments and kudos!

Popular Posts