Too Easy Peanut Butter M&M Bars

Quick share today - yummy peanut butter M&M bars. I made these for our recent Canton camping trip, and they were a total hit!

Pin It

Only 5 ingredients!
  • 2 cups all-purpose baking mix (Bisquick, for example)
  • 1 bag of M&Ms (we used the peanut butter kind)
  • 1 cup packed brown sugar
  • 3/4 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
  • 2 large eggs
Directions
  • Preheat oven to 325*F
  • Mix peanut butter and eggs till smooth
  • Stir in brown sugar
  • Stir in baking mix until moistened
  • Fold in M&Ms
  • Spread mixture into 8" greased square pan
  • Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown

More descriptive instructions here.

I didn't follow the mixing order correctly (whoops), so my preparation looked more like this.

I thought I should dump in all of the ingredients at one time (minus the eggs).
That made things difficult. I couldn't make a batter out of it to save my life.
Adding the eggs saved me. Still, this batter was THICK (as it was supposed to be).
Turned out pretty in the end with some strategically placed M&Ms on top. No after baked photos :( Sorry.

 These bars are a perfect snack because they're just the right amount of sweet. Using the Bisquik and peanut butter really adds a savory bite. Needless to say, I did not come home with any peanut butter bars.

Make this easy treat yourself from Rachel Cooks' 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter M&M Bars recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We love comments and kudos!

Popular Posts