Beach Vacation Packing List


Pin It

Every time I go on vacation, I start with, or create mid-way through packing, an actual list of items to pack - a thorough "do not forget" reminder of all of the things that are often so easy to forget. This was precisely what I did for our Grand Cayman vacation, a week before I even began packing, so that I could add to it throughout the week. Rather than tossing the list after wrapping vacation, I decided to share it with you all (and myself) for future reference.

{BEACH VACATION PACKING LIST}

Clothing and Accessories
Flip flops/shoes
Swimsuits
Swimsuit cover-up
Light jacket/cardigan
Clothes
Undergarments
Pajamas
Sunglasses
Crossover purse and/or clutch
Jewelry

Bathroom Items
Medicine
Makeup
Standard toiletries
Blow dryer
Straightener
Brush
Shower stuff

*Anything specific you use to get ready

Beach-Specific Items
Water camera
Beach towels
Floats
Beach bag
Beach mat
Snorkel gear
Hat
Sunscreen
Aloe

Electronics
Phone + charger
iPad + charger
iPod dock + charger
Digital camera + charger
Video camera + charger

Plane Items
Passport
Flight information
Headphones
Snacks
Book

Misc.
Cash
Koozies
Water Bottle
First Aid Kit
Laundry bag(s)
Backpack bag
Games/activities

Note: I made this for an international beach vacation where we stayed in an equipped condo. If you're traveling locally (driving or flying), staying in a hotel or unequipped condo, or not traveling to the beach, not all of this will apply. I also didn't pack for my husband or any children, so that would be an entirely new dimension.

If you're one to frantically pack or easily become frazzled, I think this beach packing list will be a solid starting point, especially when it comes to the "little things." Try keeping the list in your mobile phone notes or a checklist app, like Paperless, so it's easy to keep track of and update. I'm sure I will develop this list over time - and so will you - but for our Grand Cayman trip specifically, this packing list had us covered.

Can you think of an important item that I missed? Leave a comment, and I'll add it to the list if it applies. I updated it the best I could for now.

Linking to: Not Just a Housewife - Show Me What Ya Got, The Scoop - Link Party, Whatever Goes Wednesday - Someday Crafts, Diana Rambles - Pin Me Link Party, One Artsy Mama - Shine on Fridays, Be Different Act Normal - Show and Tell Saturdays, Tatertots & Jello - Weekend Wrap Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We love comments and kudos!

Popular Posts