- Bag of frozen potstickers (any kind)
- 2T Rice wine vinegar
- 2T Soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tsp sriracha or other chili sauce
- Boil your potstickers till they float to the top.
- Drain them and then place them on an oiled, foil-lined cookie sheet (or just use a silpat mat).
- Broil them till they're golden brown.
- Mix your dipping sauce - vinegar, soy sauce, hot sauce.
- Dip and eat!
Simple recipe. Yummy snack. Plate was gone. Love me some potstickers. May have to try a more fancy pantsy recipe next.
These crispy potstickers were specifically courtesy of Be a Wok Star.