Kitsy Co: Etsy Shop Update

Hello my favorite readers! I thought I'd share an update on my Etsy shop.

Since my official opening blog post, I accomplished my first sale, I've had one custom order, my design aesthetic is taking form and my husband has voluntarily taken the role of business developer :) Mostly though, I've been investing my spare time into developing more inventory. If I were counting inventory based on my sketch book (my handy idea trapper keeper), I would have 100 new pieces to showcase. But let's be honest, I've since finished 8 new invitations and 3 new sets of art.

Pin It

(Ok, so I'm missing one invitation and art piece, but they're coming soon to the shop - like tonight. I promise.)

Building inventory is a slow process as a side job, and sometimes my feet just can't catch up with my head. However, patience is a virtue, and to keep me motivated, I set myself strict priorities to focus on in 2013. My number one focus is... of course... developing inventory! On that note, if you have any custom ideas for invitations or art, please reach out to discuss. Some of my best work comes to life through custom design, and it adds great versatility to the shop.

So what's on the horizon for Kitsy Co? Invitations for holidays, seasons, unique occasions and themed birthdays; artwork on wood, featuring Bevo and embracing Texas and Czech pride; and a few custom orders for friends and family. I'd hate to spoil it all, so keep a lookout for new items coming soon to kitsyco.com. You can also keep track of me and my shop on Instagram (kitsyco), Twitter (kitsyco) and Facebook (Kitsy Co).

I'm hoping my next update will include some new custom features and maybe an exciting craft show announcement or two :)

2 comments:

  1. Kendra, those ABCs are adorable! I am getting ready to put Cooper in a big boy room and the theme is going to be rustic, red/white/blue/chocolate brown. I would love to discuss a custom piece or collage for his room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dianna! Would love to help. Feel free to email me anytime at kitsyco@gmail.com to discuss. If you have any idea references, those are always helpful. AND since you're local, we could totally work with wood too (which I love but don't use it for Etsy because of shipping costs). Reach out when ready!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. We love comments and kudos!

Popular Posts